Welcome to Miami! Here is a guide to help you make the most of your trip to this vibrant and exciting city:
- Explore South Beach: South Beach is one of the most famous neighborhoods in Miami and is known for its beautiful beaches, nightlife, and Art Deco architecture. Take a stroll along Ocean Drive, visit the iconic lifeguard towers, and relax on the white sandy beaches.
- Visit the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens: This historic landmark was built in the early 20th century and features stunning European-inspired gardens and a Renaissance-style villa. Take a guided tour and explore the art and furnishings from the Gilded Age.
- Experience the Cuban culture of Little Havana: Little Havana is a vibrant neighborhood that is home to many Cuban immigrants. Visit Calle Ocho and sample authentic Cuban food, watch a game of dominoes at Maximo Gomez Park, and listen to live music at the Ball & Chain nightclub.
- Go shopping in Miami’s Design District: The Design District is known for its high-end designer shops, art galleries, and restaurants. Take a stroll and admire modern architecture and street art.
- Check out the street art in Wynwood: The Wynwood neighborhood is home to some of the best street art in the world. Take a walking tour and explore the colorful murals and graffiti.
- Visit the Miami Beach Botanical Garden: This beautiful garden is located in the heart of South Beach and features exotic plants, butterfly gardens, and a Japanese garden. Admission is free!
- Take a boat tour of Biscayne Bay: See Miami from the water and take a boat tour of Biscayne Bay. You’ll get amazing views of the Miami skyline and the beautiful homes of Star Island.
- Visit the Perez Art Museum: The Perez Art Museum is located in downtown Miami and features contemporary art from around the world. Check out the outdoor sculpture garden and enjoy the views of Biscayne Bay.
- Go on an Everglades Airboat Tour: The Everglades is a unique ecosystem that is home to many rare and endangered species. Take an airboat tour and see alligators, birds, and other wildlife up close.
- Watch a Miami Heat game: If you’re a sports fan, don’t miss the chance to see the Miami Heat play basketball at the American Airlines Arena.
Enjoy your trip to Miami!